Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bobby's Burger Palace, Feb 2 2013

Home

Summary: burgers were ok, milkshakes and sweet potato fries were great!

I saw a tweet from Boston's Hidden Restaurants that BBP had just opened up this week in Burlington, MA. Even though we knew it would be crowded we decided to give it a host anyway, heading to dinner a little earlier than we normally would.
We ended up having to wait in line about 30 minutes, 15 of those outside in the cold.
My husband ordered a bacon cheeseburger and black and white malted milkshake, I ordered a cheeseburger with pickles and a coffee malted milkshake. We shared sweet potato fries.
The burgers came on soft buns which is a huge win, but the burger itself was not very flavorful. The american cheese completely overpowered the beef. It's all I could taste. My husband's burgers are so much better.
My milkshake was perfect, just the right thickness and the coffee flavor tasted like it came from ground coffee.
The sweet potato fries were crispy and salty. They came with a honey horseradish sauce, but I didn't use it much.

No comments:

Post a Comment