Wednesday, November 13, 2013

CJK business trip - South Korea Oct 16-19, 2013

Second stop: Seoul, South Korea

I arrived Wednesday afternoon. I stayed at the Hotel Riviera in Gangnam-gu (Gangnam style!).


I was met at the hotel Thursday morning by one of our employees and we rode the shuttle service from the hotel to a subway stop, and then walked from there.

We went to lunch for some chicken in broth. It was pretty good, but did not have much flavor. Salt was a welcome condiment.

The weather was good, sunny and cool.

Friday I walked to the office. We went to lunch at a bi bim bab place. It was a little different from what I've had in the US in that they brought everything out in little bowls. Most of the time it is already in one bowl, I just need to add the hot sauce and stir. But here I was able to add the veggies and and as much of them that I wanted.

Friday night the technical manager took me and the employees I trained to dinner for Bulgogi. Again, so many bowls! it really really good. 

On Saturday morning I was off to Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment